When thinking about a fence around a private house or similar buildings, their owners turn to wooden fences. Meanwhile, such material is not very convenient to use, as it requires specific care. It is required to constantly tint, repair, make sure that it does not dry out, etc.
An alternative would be a vinyl fence, with which such difficulties will not arise. Since vinyl fences are just beginning to conquer the market, not everyone is aware of their benefits. And such a fence can be called unique.
Vinyl fence properties
- vinyl fences do not burn, unlike the same wooden ones;
- very durable;
- during their production, special additives are used that endow vinyl fences with anti-vandal properties;
- not prone to oxidation;
- resistant to alcohol-containing liquids, kerosene, and similar substances.
In addition, plastic fences do not change their original color even after prolonged exposure to the sun. Temperature fluctuations are also not able to spoil the appearance of the fence, as well as the properties of the material used in the manufacture.
Why Choose Vinyl Fence?
As a rule, in order to extend the life of any material, a considerable list of requirements is required. But as for vinyl fences, you just need to avoid strong blows that can seriously damage the canvas. For the rest, there are simply no specific measures to take care of them. True, you should correctly install the fence so that the load is distributed correctly and evenly.
With these rules, vinyl fences are different:
- Absolute environmental friendliness due to the absence of any elements in their design that can harm a person;
- The ability to choose the model of the fence that will ideally fit your design idea. Today, there are at least 50 types of vinyl panels.
- The durability is, on average, about 25 years. Due to its physical properties, plastic does not absorb water at all, remains unharmed during sudden temperature changes, and mold does not start on it. In addition, insects will not spoil it.
- Fast installation. The sections are not heavy and can be assembled without problems, even in the absence of special skills.
- Profitability. Plastic will cost an order of magnitude cheaper than the same wood or stone. In addition, it does not need to be repainted constantly, and for cleaning it is enough to use a regular watering hose.